|Date:||September 16, 2023 12:30 pm|
|Location:||RDS Concert Hall|
|Address:||Merrion Rd Dublin Ireland|
With the government’s recently published “Hate Speech” Bill proving to be the most controversial piece of legislation in recent Irish history, many are deeply concerned over the state of free speech and encroaching censorship in our country.
In response to this legislation, Free Speech Ireland and Gript invite all to attend a conference and seminar featuring a variety of expert speakers who will explain why this censorship is happening, where it is coming from, and what we can do to defeat it.
- Michael Shellenberger – Author and Public Relations Professional
- Niall Boylan – Radio Presenter and host of The Niall Boylan Podcast
- Helen Joyce – Author and Journalist
- Kevin Sharkey – Artist and former TV Presenter
- John McGuirk – Editor of Gript
- Senator Sharon Keogan – Irish Independent Senator
- Ben Scallan – Broadcaster for Gript
More speakers to be announced.
Doors open at 12:30pm with event set to conclude at 5pm.
Freedom of Speech is a human right fundamental to the functioning of any true democracy, all attempts to take this right away must be emphatically rejected.
Concert Hall, RDS, Dublin 4Public Talk
Buy tickets on keyboard_arrow_down